Interactive Modeling Tool for Detailed Chemical Kinetics Computations Using Ideal Reactor Networks
ModLink is an easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI) for performing detailed chemical kinetics computations using networks of idealized reactors. ModLink allows efficient investigation of process conditions and inputs on the system using a detailed description of the chemistry.
- Easy to use GUI allows creating reactor networks containing linked Plug Flow Reactor (PFR) and Perfectly-Stirred Reactor (PSR) objects.
- Nodes placed between reactors control stream input and output with ability to mix separate streams automatically and calculate mixing cup properties.
- PFR Reactors: can be performed assuming constant pressure, temperature or volume; or variable volume or variable temperature conditions.
- PSR Reactors: can be performed assuming adiabatic or constant temperature conditions.
- Thermochemical properties at reactor outlets are easily extracted and imported into plotting packages.